A Walk in the Park Pet Care is dedicated to providing experienced care for your true companion.
Why use A Walk in the Park Pet Care?
- Member of Pet Sitters International.
- Bonded and insured.
- Owner is a former Board Member and active volunteer of Illinois Doberman Rescue Plus.
- Sitters have worked and lived with all ages of companions from puppies to seniors as well as a variety of medical conditions and behaviors.
- Experienced in administration of medications and able to provide general healthcare support for conditions such as diabetes, Cushing’s, cardiac concerns, seizures and orthopedic issues.
- Comfortable with integrative or holistic medical needs.
- Actively continues behavioral training with personal & foster dogs.
- Holds an M.A. in the field of education.
- Lifetime area resident.