A Walk in the Park Pet Care is dedicated to providing experienced care for your true companion.
About → New to Pet Sitting?
- Mid-day visits eliminate the need to travel home during lunch hours.
- No need to make an extra trip to a kennel or family member’s home to drop off your companion.
- You are not limited by kennel facility hours. The number of days your companion is away from the family while you are vacationing is reduced leading to a cost savings for you.
- Last-minute changes in work hours or vacation plans are easily accommodated including flight delays.
- Additional services are available such as taxi service to the vet or groomer, running of errands, medication pick up and plant watering.
- While away, your home will appear lived in as the care provider will move curtains, turn on/off lights, bring in the mail/newspaper and take trashcans to/from the curb.
- While visiting your companion, the care giver is also able to check on your home preventing small problems from becoming larger such as burst pipes or electrical outages.
- Stress levels are reduced since your companion remains in a familiar environment with a single caregiver.
- Diet is maintained along with any medical care. Complex feeding routines are our specialty.
- Exposure to illnesses such as canine influenza or kennel cough is greatly reduced.
Peace of Mind
- Your companion will receive one-on-one attention with a caregiver they grow to trust.
- While vacationing, you will receive regular email updates regarding your companion and home.
- Responses to email questions are promptly returned.
- A dedicated and professional sitter will meet with you in your home at your convenience to discuss your forever friend’s routine and individual needs.
- References are geared for the services you specifically request.